The 0.2 Micron Fibron XC® Replacement Filter removes Sediment, Chlorine, Taste and Odour, Parasitic Cysts & Lead.
With a 30,000L capacity and activated carbon media (with minimal bonding agent), this filter ensures high-level chlorine and chemical adsorption.
This filter suits all Billi models (994052 replaces filter model 994002) and offers the highest level of filtration for optimal drinking water quality.
**994052 replaces filter model 994002**
- Filtration Capability: Sediment, Chlorine, Taste and Odour, Parasitic Cysts & Lead.
- Capacity: 30,000L
- Pressure requirement: 80 – 860 kPa, non-shock
- Temperature: 2-38°C; Must not freeze.
- Flow rate: 3.8 Lpm
- SEDIMENT: Filters out particles in the water.
- CHEMICALS: Reduces Chlorine and organic chemicals.
- MINERALS: Enables minerals to flow through the appliance without allowing scale build-up.
- CYSTS: Removes parasitic cysts giardia and cryptosporidium
- LEAD: Reduces Lead and heavy metals