Intuitive sControl control
- The unique vertical slider makes operation via the intuitive up and downwards movement of your finger or direct tapping with the fingertip even easier. All of the important functions are at your fingertips in a flash.
- In recirculation mode odours are neutralised by a highly efficient activated charcoal filter. To make life easier, the filter is changed from the top through the air inlet aperture – without having to remove drawers or plinth panels.
Effective odour removal
- Fresh, odourless ambient air in the whole kitchen:The air cleaning boxes and integrated filter solutions effectively remove unpleasant odours in recirculation mode - and for a long time.
- Always markedly quiet - even at high power levels:The reason lies in the optimal airflow and the use of an extremely low-noise fan. There are no distractions when cooking and no interruptions when entertaining.
- All parts that come into contact with cooking vapours can be easily removed through the accessible, wide inlet opening. They can then be cleaned in the dishwasher, where they take up very little space.
Oversized surface induction cooking zones
- Particularly large surface induction cooking zones measuring 230 x 230 mm or 230 x 460 mm when the bridging function is activated.
- The cooktop and extractor are ideal for flush installation. The perfect lines allow them to blend in discreetly and elegantly with any modern kitchen design. When on standby, the operating panel is virtually invisible and during operation it is scaled down to the essentials thanks to intelligent lighting.
Variable heat retention function
- 3 heat retention levels with constant temperature control at 42, 74 or 94°C.
Maximum storage space
- At under 200mm, the low installation height and integrated recirculation unit guarantee maximum storage space for pots and other kitchen utensils in the cupboard below. Even in 60-cm-deep kitchen units, no drawers need to be shortened in recirculation mode. A change from the norm.
Integrated grease drip pan
- If anything is spilt during cooking, the integrated drip tray safely catches both solids and liquids.
- Multiphase supply voltage: 380 – 415 V 2N/3N
- Single-phase supply voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 7,6 kW (4,4 kW / 3,6 kW)
- Three-phase power supply/fuse protection: 3 x 16 A (standard connection)
- Two-phase power supply/fuse protection: 2 x 16 A
- Single-phase power supply/fuse protection: 1 x 32 A (1 x 20 A / 1 x 16 A)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 830 x 515 x 199 mm
- Weight (incl. accessories/packaging): 24,5 kg
- Surface material: Glass ceramic
- Cooktop extractor power levels: 1 – 9, P
- Cooktop power levels: 1 – 9, P
- Size of exhaust opening: 445 x 137 mm
- Size of front cooking zone: 230 x 230 mm
- Size of rear cooking zone: 230 x 230 mm
- Front cooking zone output: 2100 W
- Rear cooking zone output: 2100 W
- Front cooking zone power setting output: 3000 W
- Rear cooking zone power setting output: 3000 W
- Filter medium: Activated charcoal filter with ion exchanger
- Filter material: Filter panel with fine filter
- Maximum filter service life: 150 h (1 year)