Summer Barbecuing on us - ProGrill Capital Promotion
Offer: Purchase a Capital Progrill barbecue and receive a 2 x Butchers Crowd BBQ box .
Start date: 1st November 2023
End date: 31st Jan 2024
- PRO32RBI N/L
- PRO36RBI N/L
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Arisit Pty Ltd of 40-50 Mark Anthony Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175 ACN 091515294 and its agents in the promotion, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the“promoter”). No correspondence received concerning this promotion will be entered into.
3.The promotion commences 9.00 am on the start date and closes at 5.00pm AESDT on final day of promotion (see promotional period dates above). Redemption forms (if required) must be submitted within 45 days of end date of promotion. Promotional giveaways are subject to stock. Alternative like product can be supplied if promotional goods have run out. At the promoters discretion.
4. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply: 'purchase'means order placed and balance of payment is made to Arisit Pty Ltd for the participating product/s during the promotional period from an Australian Authorised Sales Agent of CAPITAL. Purchase does not include:
(i) Orders where full payment has not been received;
(ii) Purchases via eBay or similar online third party bidding or auction websites;
(iii) Purchases of second hand products;
(iv) Ex-Display stock;
(v) Purchases made through any unauthorised sales agent or seller;
5. Offer only applies to new customer purchases made within the promotional period.
6. Offer does not apply to damaged, display, ex-display or run out models.
7. The discount is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. If circumstances result in the promoter not being reasonably able to complete the promotion, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
9. The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the promoter.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter;
(d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or
(f) use of a gift.
11. By participating in the promotion and opting in at the point of product registration, each claimant also acknowledges that a further purpose for collection of the claimant’s personal information by the promoter is to enable the promoter to gain a better understanding of the claimant’s requirements in order for the promoter to provide the claimant with better and more personalised information suited to the claimant’s needs, including sending the claimant personalised messages about special offers and invitations. If a claimant opts in to receiving direct marketing communications, from time to time, the promoter may use the claimant’s personal information to promote other services and products to the claimant which the promoter considers may be of interest to the claimant. A claimant may also receive marketing communications from third parties such as the promoter’s contractors, agents, partners and uppliers. A claimant may be contacted by telephone, email, SMS, mail, social media and other digital channels. A claimant may notify the promoter at any time that it no longer wishes to receive any of these marketing communications and opt out of receiving the same by responding via the channel in which the claimant received the marketing communication or by contacting the promoter directly.